Recipe- Coconut Bars
- 1/3 Cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 eggs Organic
- 1/3 Cup raw, unfiltered honey
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 scoop whey/ plant protein
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a Vitamix or food processor blend the 1st 6 ingredients for 1 minute or until liquid. (it is best to melt the coconut oil before adding)
- Now add the next 3 ingredients to the vitamix or food processor. Make sure it is liquefied, but don’t mix too long.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and place in the oven for 30-40 minutes. The middle will take the longest to cook. Check the middle with a knife to make sure it is cooked thoroughly.
- When done Let cool for 10 minutes then place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. When done cut into squares and enjoy.